Participate in the Pennsylvania State Grant Program
To pursue a Pennsylvania State Grant or Summer State Grant, you must create an account and sign in to Account Access to do any of the following.
- Complete the Pennsylvania State Grant Form.
- Apply for a Summer State Grant.
- View the status of your State Grant.
- Submit enrollment changes. (Get the details.)
Check the Status of an Aid Application
If you have applied for one of these aid programs, visit Account Access to view your application status and print related program details.
- Pennsylvania State Work-Study Program
- Pennsylvania National Guard Education Assistance Program (EAP)
- NETS (New Economy Technology Scholarship) Program
Review and Update Your Personal Information
With Account Access, it's easy to verify the personal information we have on file for you. If your information changes, update it online or let us know.
- Your address and phone number
- Your school
Manage Your Loans
If you have student loans that AES services, Account Access offers you even more benefits. Sign in to:
- View your account in a glance.
- Make payments.
- Check balances.
- Get tax information.
PHEAA and AES
Who is AES? PHEAA conducts its student loan servicing operations commercially as AES.
AES created Account Access to provide a way for borrowers to manage their loans online. PHEAA uses this secure service from AES to support students who participate in some of the aid programs that it administers.
With Account Access from AES, PHEAA can offer you top-notch service and convenience at no added cost.